For more information on these events, please contact the Reference Desk at 599-1260.
Rules & Regulations Waiver
· All contestants must be registered by Friday, October 15, 2021. The library may need to close registration early if the maximum number of contestants is reached.
· All contestants must check in by 5:30pm on Friday, October 15, 2021.
· The library is not liable for any injuries incurred during the contest.
· Contestants will provide their own cooking set-up, ingredients, and cooking utensils. The library is not liable for any possible damage to cooking set-ups or cooking utensils.
· Frybread must be made from scratch on premises.
· Contestants have a time limit of 1 hour from the announced start of cooking to turn in their piece of frybread.
· Plain frybread will be judged - no toppings may be put on frybread after cooking.
· Frybread will be judged on the following criteria: Taste, Appearance, and Texture.
· All judges’ decisions are final.
· People’s Choice prize will be awarded by library patrons voting for the best frybread. Please have samples available for taste.
· 1st, 2nd, 3rd and People’s Choice prizes will be awarded.